Please note: To ensure the ongoing financial viability of the G1 Logistics Mildura 100 and in keeping with our policy keeping entry fees low the Mildura Ski Club will not have prize money.
Important Points to Note:
- Breath testing of all competitors is required prior to racing Saturday morning, Saturday
afternoon (if tested Saturday morning you are not required to be re-tested) and Sunday
morning. Random breath testing may take place at the Chief Judges discretion. Breath
testing will take place near the judge’s area at the start finish line. Please note SRA rule 8.2
(i(i)), competitors undertaking a breath test must not consume any liquids or food while
waiting in line for their test and must record a blood alcohol level of 0.000.
- Entry confirmation will be at the Mildura Ski Club from 12:00pm to 4:00pm on Friday 15th April 2022.
Competitor packs and race safe will be available to be picked from same location.
- All Drivers, Observers and Skiers are required to complete their online briefing.
There is no camping in the boat parking area
- Presentations will be held at the Mildura Ski Club after racing has finished on Sunday 17th April 2022
- Racers are expected to follow all Ski Racing Australia Rules and Regulations and respect
decisions made by racing officials during race weekend.